Dig Deeper: Dayworld Tonic
This formula is for those wise people who feel like a nap is in order after making breakfast. While we're all for naps and rest any time of the day, some of us hear the day calling us to action, and we just can't muster the energy to pull through without a gigantic cup of coffee. Cue Dayworld Tonic.
With a combination of stimulating adaptogenic herbs and central nervous system supporting herbs, Dayworld Tonic will help to clear the fog and promote memory, lucidity, and focus.
In the long term, these herbs will help to support sustainable energy levels without the crash of caffeine, while orienting your day towards a focused and present flow.
This blend is somewhat drying and rather stimulating, so we don't recommend it for everyone. If you find yourself burnt out on both ends to the point where you feel all dried up, we might point you toward our more relaxing formulas: Peace Portal or Underworld Potion. But if you have a hard time getting it together when you need to, Dayworld Tonic may be the one for you.
Try our Dayworld Tonic Today
To use: Take 1-2 dropperfuls (2ml) 2-3 times per day by mouth or in a splash of water.
In context: Use this tincture as a daily tonic, throughout the day, with your vitamins, as an alternative to caffeine, in your travel bag, or at home for sustainable energy and focus.
- Gotu Kola — With a long history of brain-building, this herb translates to “god-mind” in the context of Ayurvedic medicine. This is considered a brain tonic that rejuvenates brain and nerve health over time through nourishment and repair. It strengthens memory, concentration and promotes longevity.
- Lemon Balm — Recognized as a nerve rebuilder, this herb is excellent in the reduction of anxiety, mild depression, nervousness, and panic attacks.
- Rhodiola Root (pictured above) — A stimulating rose-scented root. Studies support its traditional use as a tonic for improving energy, focus, and vitality, and it has been shown to help the body make adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which provides energy on a cellular level.
- Holy Basil — Traditionally used in Ayurveda for low spirits, brain fog, anxiety, and mild depression, Holy Basil is an adaptogen that helps the body adapt to stress, increases oxygen intake, and promotes healthy energy levels.
- Rosemary — Rosemary not only contains powerful terpenes that inhibit neuronal cell death, but also helps to prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved with memory that is particularly significant in the onset of cognitive disease.
— extracted in organic cane alcohol and local spring water
*Made with organically grown or ethically wildcrafted herbs from small farms we trust.
Cautions: Consult with your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, taking medications, or if you have a coagulation disorder.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.